At Olander, we feel strongly in the purposes of technology – to teach students the technology skills they will need as they move through their academic career and the application of technology to enhance the learning experience.
Students start developing 21st century technology skills in kindergarten. By fifth grade, our students are developing and utilizing advanced technology skills in their learning.
Some of our technology program highlights are:
- 1 to 1 student devices
- 30+ Ipads on campus to support student learning at our primary grade level
- 14 virtual reality goggles to help students better visualize what they are learning about
- 360 camera to produce content for students
- 3-D printers
- 12 DASH robots
- Front of Classroom Interactive TVs
- Surround Sound in Classrooms
- Computer Lab
- Redesigned media center